Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Shuyang Jinfeng Wooden Factory

Particle Board, Chipboard, Furniture Wood manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality Chipboard with Competitive Price, 4*8 Size Exported Standard AAA Grade 18mm Veneer Plywood, Combi Core White Melamine Plywood for Cabinet (1220*2440mm) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product PARTICLE BOARD High Quality Chipboard with Competitive Price

High Quality Chipboard with Competitive Price

FOB Price: US $9.5 / pcs
Min. Order: 480 pcs
Min. Order FOB Price
480 pcs US $9.5/ pcs
Get Latest Price
Port: Lianyungang, China
Production Capacity: 120000/Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: 1220MM*2440MM
  • Material: Wood
  • Surface Finishing: Finished
  • Grade: First-Class
  • Certification: ISO9001
  • Size: 1220*2440mm
  • Transport Package: Loose Packing and Strong Pallet Packing
  • Origin: Shuyang Jiangsu China
  • Slab Structure: Oriented Strand Boards(OSB)
  • Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E2
  • Usage: Indoor
  • Color: Original Color
  • Shape: Square
  • Trademark: JF-WOOD
  • Specification: 1220*2440
  • HS Code: 4410110000
Product Description
Specifications:
 
DescriptionParticle Board(chipboard)
BrandJF-WOOD
Size1220*2440mm
Thickness16mm, 18mm, 25mm
GlueE1, E2, 
GradeCommon, E2, E1, 
Melamine ColorMelamine color: (More than 300 colors)                                        
Solid color(white, green,blue,pink, purple ,red, black, etc.)                          
Wood Grain color(beech,cherry,black walnut, oak,etc.)
 
Quantity20' container (pallet packing) 8pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing) 25.7CBM
40' container (pallet packing)  13 - 15pallet / 35CBM
 
Surface TreatmentMatt, Embossed, Textured, Glossy
MaterialPoplar, combi wood
UsageFurniture, construction, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
CertificateSGS,CARB,ISO9001:2000
Main MarketMiddle East, South America, Asia, Africa, etc.
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 40% as deposit, the remaining 60% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Packing detailsLoosing package
Pallets package :Inter packing:plastic bag,  Outer packing:pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength
Delivery TimeWithin 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Contact InformationName:     Miss Bella Geng                                                          
Tel:          0086-0527-83352345                                                                       
Mobile:   0086-18851294698                                                    
 

 About us


 

Shuyang JinFeng Wooden factory , located in Shuyang city, Jiangsu province, which enjoys beautiful environment and convenient traffic, well known as the capital of wooden products in China.
As a leading wooden product manufacturer, we are specialized in producing Melamine MDF, Particle-board, etc. We have strong technical force and a high-quality management team. With the annual production of 120,000CBM, our product has exported to many countries.
JinFeng Wooded Product is mainly used in cabinet, bathroom, closet, hotel furniture and so on. We stick to the principle: "Living with high quality, Developing with credit" and win the customers' trust by our excellent product quality and service.
We're ready to cooperate with the clients all over the world and establish a good business relationship with you in future.

 
For further information, pls feel free to contact me!
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss bella
*From:
To: Miss bella
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now