Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Shuyang Jinfeng Wooden Factory

Medium Density Fiberboard, UV MDF, Melamine Board manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality Wood Grain UV MDF, ISO9001: 2008 Furniture Grade Melamine MDF, 18mm Waterproof Hmr Green Core Melamine Particleboard and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product UV BOARD High Quality Wood Grain UV MDF

High Quality Wood Grain UV MDF

FOB Price: US $23 / SHEET
Min. Order: 1 20GP
Min. Order FOB Price
1 20GP US $23/ SHEET
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 4000PCS/Day
Transport Package: Loose Packing and Strong Pallet Packing
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: 1220*2440mm
  • Type: MDF / Semi-hardboards
  • Usage: Indoor
  • Size: 1220*2440(4′*8′)
  • Density: About 730-850kg/M3
  • Color: Solid, Wood Grain Colors for Your Choose
  • Application: Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet
  • Specification: GB, EN, ISO9001-2008
  • HS Code: 4411142900
  • Material: Wood Fiber
  • Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E2
  • Production Process: Dry-Proces
  • Thickness: 18mm
  • Glue: E1, E2
  • Surface Finish: Smooth, Matt/Rough, Embossed, High Glossy
  • Trademark: JF-WOOD
  • Origin: Jiangsu China
Product Description
Specification:

DescriptionMelamine faced MDF
BrandJF-WOOD
Size1220*2440mm
Thickness2mm - 25mm
GlueE1, E2, SGS
Density720-830kgs/m3
Melamine ColorSolid color(white, green,blue,pink, purple ,red, black, etc.)                  
 Wood Grain color(beech,cherry,black walnut, oak,etc.)
 
Quantity20' container (pallet packing) 8pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing) 25.7CBM
40' container (pallet packing)  13 - 15pallet / 35CBM
 
Surface TreatmentMatt, Embossed, Textured, Glossy
Moisture ContentBelow 8%
MaterialPoplar, pine and hardwood mixed
UsageFurniture, construction, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
CertificateSGS,CARB,ISO9001:2000
Main MarketMiddle East, South America, Asia, Africa, etc.
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 40% as deposit, the remaining 60% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Packing detailsLoosing package
Pallets package :Inter packing:plastic bag,  Outer packing:pallets are covered with                                                                                 
 plywood or carton and then steel for strength
Delivery TimeWithin 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Contact InformationName:     Miss Bella Geng                                                                            
Tel:          0086-0527-83352345                                         
Mobile:   0086-18851294698                                   
 

About us


 

Shuyang JinFeng Wooden factory , located in Shuyang city, Jiangsu province, which enjoys beautiful environment and convenient traffic, well known as the capital of wooden products in China.
As a leading wooden product manufacturer, we are specialized in producing Melamine MDF, Particle-board, etc. We have strong technical force and a high-quality management team. With the annual production of 120,000CBM, our product has exported to many countries.
JinFeng Wooded Product is mainly used in cabinet, bathroom, closet, hotel furniture and so on. We stick to the principle: "Living with high quality, Developing with credit" and win the customers' trust by our excellent product quality and service.
We're ready to cooperate with the clients all over the world and establish a good business relationship with you in future.


For further information, pls feel free to contact me.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss bella
*From:
To: Miss bella
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now