Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Shuyang Jinfeng Wooden Factory

MDF, Board, Furniture manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 4*8′ High Quality Veneer MDF with Comprtitive Price, ISO9001: 2008 Furniture Grade E1 Glue Melamine MDF for Furniture, Home Furniture MDF 1220*2440mm Melamine MDF Board and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product VNENEER BOARD 4*8′ High Quality Veneer MDF with Comprtitive Price

4*8′ High Quality Veneer MDF with Comprtitive Price

FOB Price: US $14 / Piece
Min. Order: 480 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
480 Pieces US $14/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Lianyungang, China
Production Capacity: 120, 000 Cbm/Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: 1220*2440mm
  • Base Material: MDF
  • Sanding: Both Sides Sanding Well
  • Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1, E2
  • Payment: Tt, LC at Sight
  • Transport Package: Strong Marine Packing, Standard Exporting Pallet
  • Origin: China
  • Usage: Indoor or out Door
  • Size: 1220*2440mm(4′*8′)
  • Material: Poplar,Hardwood
  • Delivery: Loose Packing or Pallet Packing in 20FT
  • Trademark: JF-WOOD
  • Specification: GB2006, ISO9001: 2008
  • HS Code: 4411142900
Product Description

Specifications:

 
DescriptionVeneer MDF
BrandJF-WOOD
Size1220*2440, 1220*2500, 1250*2500
Thickness3-25mm
GlueE1, E2,
GradeBB/BB, BB/CC, CC/CC, CC/DD, DD/EE
VeneerOkoume, poplar, birch, pine, red cedar, ash tree, red cherry, candy, as request
Veneer Cutting Crown-Cut, Quarter-Cut, Slice- cut
GrainStraight grain, cross grain, crown grain
Veneer Thickness 0.1 ~ 0.5mm
Quantity20' container (pallet packing) 8pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing) 25.7CBM
40' container (pallet packing)  13 - 15pallet / 35CBM
 
MaterialPoplar, pine, hardwood
UsageFurniture, construction, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Certificate GB, ISO9001: 2008
Main MarketMiddle East, South America, Asia, Africa, etc.
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 40% as deposit, the remaining 60% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Packing detailsLoosing package
Pallets package :Inter packing:plastic bag,  Outer packing:pallets are covered with                                                                                                          
plywood or carton and then steel for strength
Delivery TimeWithin 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Contact InformationName:     Miss Bella Geng                                                                                          
Tel:          0086-0527-83352345                                                                          
Mobile:   0086-18851294698                                                     

About us


 

Shuyang JinFeng Wooden factory , located in Shuyang city, Jiangsu province, which enjoys beautiful environment and convenient traffic, well known as the capital of wooden products in China.
As a leading wooden product manufacturer, we are specialized in producing Melamine MDF, Particle-board, etc. We have strong technical force and a high-quality management team. With the annual production of 120,000CBM, our product has exported to many countries.
JinFeng Wooded Product is mainly used in cabinet, bathroom, closet, hotel furniture and so on. We stick to the principle: "Living with high quality, Developing with credit" and win the customers' trust by our excellent product quality and service.
We're ready to cooperate with the clients all over the world and establish a good business relationship with you in future.

 
For further information, pls feel free to contact me!
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. tom zhao
foreign trade salesman
*From:
To: Mr. tom zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now