Jiangsu, China
Business Type:
Main Products:
Year of Establishment:
Management System Certification:
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

Melamine MDF, MDF Board, Furniture manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality Exported Standard AAA Grade 1220*2440size MDF /Melamine Board, Red Color Melamine MDF with 7 Grooves Slot, Melamine Table Wear Plywood (wd150260) and so on.

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products MELAMINE BOARD High Quality Exported Standard AAA Grade 1220*2440size MDF /Melamine Board

High Quality Exported Standard AAA Grade 1220*2440size MDF /Melamine Board

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1,000 Pieces US $10/ Piece
Port: Lianyungang, China
Production Capacity: 4000PCS/Day
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Material: Wood Fiber
Type: MDF / Semi-hardboards
Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E2
Usage: Indoor
Production Process: Semi-Dry Process
Size: 1220*2440mm

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: 1220MM*2440MM
Thickness: 2.5-25mm
Density: About 730-850kg/M3
Color: Solid, Wood Grain Colors for Your Choose
Trademark: JF-WOOD
Transport Package: Loose Packing and Strong Pallet Packing
Specification: 1220*2440mm
Origin: Jiangsu China
HS Code: 4411129900

Product Description

DescriptionMelamine faced MDF
Thickness2mm - 25mm
GlueE1, E2, SGS
Melamine ColorSolid color(white, green,blue,pink, purple ,red, black, etc.)                  
 Wood Grain color(beech,cherry,black walnut, oak,etc.)
Quantity20' container (pallet packing) 8pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing) 25.7CBM
40' container (pallet packing)  13 - 15pallet / 35CBM
Surface TreatmentMatt, Embossed, Textured, Glossy
Moisture ContentBelow 8%
MaterialPoplar, pine and hardwood mixed
UsageFurniture, construction, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Main MarketMiddle East, South America, Asia, Africa, etc.
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 40% as deposit, the remaining 60% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Packing detailsLoosing package
Pallets package :Inter packing:plastic bag,  Outer packing:pallets are covered with                                                                                 
 plywood or carton and then steel for strength
Delivery TimeWithin 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Contact InformationName:     Miss Bella Geng                                                                            
Tel:          0086-0527-83352345                                         
Mobile:   0086-18851294698                                   

About us

Shuyang JinFeng Wooden factory , located in Shuyang city, Jiangsu province, which enjoys beautiful environment and convenient traffic, well known as the capital of wooden products in China.
As a leading wooden product manufacturer, we are specialized in producing Melamine MDF, Particle-board, etc. We have strong technical force and a high-quality management team. With the annual production of 120,000CBM, our product has exported to many countries.
JinFeng Wooded Product is mainly used in cabinet, bathroom, closet, hotel furniture and so on. We stick to the principle: "Living with high quality, Developing with credit" and win the customers' trust by our excellent product quality and service.
We're ready to cooperate with the clients all over the world and establish a good business relationship with you in future.

For further information, pls feel free to contact me.

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Ms. Nina Ma

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now